DIVING with LLV Divers
Puerto Galera DivingExperience the best diving in Puerto Galera with LLV Divers, our onsite scuba diving center at Lalaguna Villas Sabang. Dive with our team of PADI certified instructors who are experts diving in the Puerto Galera area.
We offer all our guests the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful marine life the Philippines has to offer. Our dedicated professional team, lead by our renowned dive manager, looks forward to taking care of divers of any level. Highly respected, with divers from across the globe returning year after year, our team's reputation speaks for itself.
- Guided by experienced Divemasters
- Multilingual dive team: English, Chinese, Japanese & Tagalog available
- Maximum of 5 divers per Divemaster
- Training from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster
- Largest training swimming pool in Sabang
- Air-conditioned classroom
- PADI E-learning and books available
- Brand new Cressi professional diving equipment
- Nitrox tanks available
- Modern dive speedboats for quick transit
Our brand new beachfront diving centre
A state of the art design for learning and comfort
Puerto Galera Dive Sites
Fantastic Diving within 10 Minutes from our Resort
Centrally located, LLV Divers offer quick access to most of the best dive sites in the area with a short speedboat ride of around 5 minutes.
Puerto Galera hosts a wide variety of dive sites catering to all levels, such as The Canyons, Giant Clams, MV Alma Jane Wreck, Hole in the Wall, Sinindigan Wall, Shark Cave, Kilima Steps, Sabang Wreck, and the spectacular Verde Island.
- 30+ dive sites around Puerto Galera within 10 minutes
- Dive sites suitable for all levels
- We offer wrecks, walls, macro, pelagic, drift, night-dives
- Water temperature 26°C-28°C
- Average visibility 20 meters
Spectacular Verde Island
The Heart of the Coral Triangle
Verde Island HighlightsEnjoy spectacular diving around Verde Island, known as the "Center of the Center of Marine Biodiversity".
- More than 300 species of corals
- Over 1000 marine fish species
- The epicentre of the Coral Triangle
- One of the top dive sites in the Philippines
- Visibility up to 40 meters
- Marine protected area
LLV Divers Day trip to Verde IslandJoin us for an amazing day of diving at the spectacular Verde Island. Experience some of the best diving anywhere in the world just a short speedboat ride from our beachfront resort in Sabang. Our team will take care of everything, it's bound to be a memorable day.
- 25 minutes travel by speedboat
- BBQ and drinks on the beach in a tropical hut
- Minimum certified Advanced Open Water Diver (or do it with us in LLV Divers)
- Recommended to be Enriched Air Diver, Drift Diver and Deep Diver
Diving for Everyone
We take care of divers of any level
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or you're already a diver looking to further your knowledge and take new courses, PADI’s online learning programs are the way to go.
You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course using the PADI eLearning® system. Convenient and interactive, you're able to learn anytime that suits you and anywhere you have an internet connection.
Discovery Scuba Diving
The Discovery Scuba Diving is easy, fun and above all, safe. It's a great way for non-certified divers to literally ‘test the waters’ before deciding to take the plunge for a full dive certification course. You're in safe hands with our expert Divemasters, while enjoying the largest training swimming pool in Sabang.
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? The Scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day. Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your gear ready for your next dive with our team at LLV Divers.